Understanding and dealing with the complexities of taxation law and compliance issues requires the specialist training and skills of a professional tax accountant. Taxation legislation is constantly changing and clients expect their accountant to have a deep understanding of the legislation and be up to date with the changes.
With over 30 years of experience in providing taxation services to all entity types, whether that be companies, trusts, partnerships, superannuation funds, individuals of not-for-profit entities, Marin Accountants work alongside our clients to provide expert taxation advice and service from the preparation of income tax returns to all areas of taxation compliance.
Our experienced team can provide service and advice from the foremost taxation requirements through to the most complex of tax law issues, such as:
- lodgement of income tax returns
- managing cross-border transactions in regard to residency issues, transfer pricing and experience in providing advice in relation to Double Tax Agreements
- advice in respect to indirect federal and state taxes, including GST, stamp duty, land tax and payroll tax
- advice in regard to utilising the small business CGT concessions
- advice in relation to executive and employee share schemes
- advice in regard to establishment of the most appropriate business and investment entity type, corporate and other entity restructures and advice around CGT rollover relief.
- dealings with the Australian Taxation Office in regard to income tax, GST audits and reviews and responding to High Net Wealth questionnaires
- preparation of tax planning memorandums for client groups including complex entity structures
- dealing with Division 7A changes in particular the unpaid beneficiary entitlements to corporate beneficiaries.
- preparation and lodgement of Business Activity Statements
- preparation and lodgement of Instalment Activity Statements
- drafting and preparation of Fringe Benefits Tax Returns
- preparation of Payroll Tax returns
- preparation of Workcover rateable remuneration statements
Marin Accountants can work with you to provide expert taxation and business advice to ensure the best business outcomes while complying with the ever-changing requirements of taxation legislation. To arrange a meeting with a member of our specialist team, email or phone us on the link below.